Do you ever wonder about the daily habits successful people practice? Explore 50 daily rituals to help you become an elite esthetician. The word “elite” is not about monetary worth. Elite is more about how we go from being ordinary to extraordinary to ourselves and others.
I dream about a world where we are focused on rising above the level of mediocrity in our thinking and behavior.
Rising Above To Become An Elite Esthetician
As mentioned, “elite” has little to do with status and power and more to do with our positive affect toward ourselves and fellow human beings.
Positive daily habits will make you a better person and more people will want to be around you! Imagine what could happen if each one of us practiced these habits. Collectively, we could make the world a better place.
We need more people like you.
Luckily, science tells us that we can learn to be more positive.
It is my pleasure to share with you powerful daily rituals that have enriched my life and doubled my productivity. Feel free to adopt what speaks to you!
Your List of 50 Positive Daily Habits
1) Become part of the “early morning club.” (5 am).
2) Exercise. You’ll be happier.
3) Eat healthy food. The foods you eat will determine your wealth.
4) Drink plenty of clean water.
5) Turn off notifications on your phone.
6) Guard your time wisely.
7) Write down 5 things you’re grateful for every day.
8) Be authentic.
9) Don’t watch the news.
10) Find a coach. Some who will push you past what you cannot see.
11) Do something nice for another person.
12) Understand that when you play small with your success, you’re being disloyal to your true potential.
13) Smile when you’re on the phone.
14) Journal. Track daily progress.
15) Do more. If you don’t know what that is, find out.
19) Know what you want and how you’re going to get it.
20) Commit to those tasks aligned with your goals.
21) Spend more time in thought/solitude.
22) Don’t show off. Show up.
23) Be the kindest person you know.
24) Understand what it means to be world-class.
25) Know that talent is overrated. It’s hard work that counts.
26) If you’re not scared, you’re not stretching yourself enough.
27) Dedicate an hour a day reading up on your industry.
28) Get adequate sleep. Sleep is more important than food.
29) Never stop learning.
30) Understand complacency is the great enemy of your achievements.
32) What you think about most is considered your dominating thoughts.
33) Surround yourself with positive, successful people.
34) If you’re a solo esthetician, it doesn’t mean you need to play small.
35) Read more books.
36) Get rid of your TV.
37) Connect with people.
38) Pass out business cards daily.
39) In order to double your income, you must triple your learning rate.
40) Magic happens when you go the extra mile for your client.
41) A problem is only a problem if you agree that it is.
42) Keep your promises.
43) Say please and thank you.
44) Don’t be late to appointments.
45) Don’t allow excuses to limit your beliefs.
46) Protect your energy.
47) Admit when you’re wrong and say you’re sorry when you know you should.
48) Stay committed.
49) Talk less. Listen more.
50) Spend time in nature.
Keep spreading love,
Ready to take your Esthetician Business to the next level? In the Esthetician Inner Circle, we focus on advanced marketing strategies to help you cover every stage of the customer journey so you can get more clients and maximize your profits. You get step-by-step plans to build a profitable business, community, support, and hundreds of on-demand courses at your fingertips.