We are all inspired by the idea of success, but that definition of success widely varies from person to person. One person’s idea of success may not be very motivational for you. By defining what success means to you, taking action to achieve your goals and establishing balance between your personal and business life, you will find prosperity.
How do you define success?
Financial rewards aren’t the only measurement for personal or business success. To help you create your definition of success, I’ve created an Esthetician Success Audit. This activity will also help you determine the next step you should take both your personal and business life.
Write down each category then rate yourself on a scale from 1-10. Honesty is key. Most of us don’t have perfect 10’s across the board, so note which areas you need to nurture. Be sure to celebrate the areas where you are doing well.
Success is reached with small decisions and actions over time. Remember that even small steps eventually lead to remarkable results in your business and in your life. Take a few minutes now to do your Esthetician Success Audit!
How do you go from being an ordinary esthetician to an extraordinary esthetician? How do you raise the bar in order to stay ahead in the business game? How do you become more productive? It’s about nurturing small daily practices that eventually turn into big ideas, and then taking action on those big ideas until they have created greatness in your career and in your life. In the end, it makes the world a better place.
It is my pleasure to share with you some powerful daily rituals and insights that have enriched my life and doubled my productivity.
50 Powerful Daily Rituals for the Abundant Esthetician
1) Become part of the “early morning club.” (5am).
2) Exercise. You’ll be happier.
3) Eat healthy food. The foods you eat will determine your wealth.
4) Drink plenty of clean water.
5) Turn off notifications on your phone.
6) Guard your time wisely.
7) Write down 5 things you’re grateful for every day.
8) Be authentic.
9) Don’t watch the news.
10) Find a coach. Some who will push you past what you cannot see.
11) Do something nice for another person.
12) Understand that when you play small with your success, you’re being disloyal to your true potential.
13) Smile when you’re on the phone.
14) Journal. Track daily progress.
15) Do more. If you don’t know what that is, find out.
19) Know what you want and how you’re going to get it.
20) Commit to those tasks aligned with your goals.
21) Spend more time in thought/solitude.
22) Don’t show off. Show up.
23) Be the kindest person you know.
24) Understand what it means to be world class.
25) Know that talent is overrated. It’s hard work that counts.
26) If you’re not scared, you’re not stretching yourself enough.
27) Dedicate an hour a day reading up on your industry.
28) Get adequate sleep. Sleep is more important than food.
29) Never stop learning.
30) Understand complacency is the great enemy of your achievements.
32) What you think about most is considered your dominating thoughts.
33) Surround yourself with positive, successful people.
34) If you’re a solo esthetician, it doesn’t mean you need to play small.
35) Read more books.
36) Get rid of your TV.
37) Connect with people.
38) Pass out business cards daily.
39) In order to double your income, you must triple your learning rate.
40) Magic happens when you go the extra mile for your client.
41) A problem is only a problem if you agree that it is.
42) Keep your promises.
43) Say please and thank you.
44) Don’t be late to appointments.
45) Don’t allow excuses to limit your beliefs.
46) Protect your energy.
47) Admit when you’re wrong and say you’re sorry when you know you should.
48) Stay committed.
49) Talk less. Listen more.
50) Spend time in nature.
The key is to try new things and do what works for you. If there are daily rituals that have helped lead you to success- please share! I would love to hear from you.
Most of us know someone who has had business success at the experience of their personal success. Many have sacrificed their friendships, their family relationships, and even their health to accomplish their business goals. This is very old school thinking and often leads to regret after it is too late.
After completing your Esthetician Success Audit, your definitions of both personal and business success will be clear. When creating your schedule, saying “Yes” to an obligation, or before investing money, ensure you are making a decision that is in harmony with all of your goals. Read 10 Keys to Work/Life Balance for more great tips on balance.
Define your personal and business success, participate in daily rituals for inspiration, and create balance between your business and personal life to become an abundant esthetician!
The D.R.A.K.E© Approach
Abundant Esthetician Workshops
The Abundant Esthetician Workshops were created for you- the heart-centered esthetician. Join Maxine to unlock your brilliance and reach paramount levels of prosperity and happiness. In this workshop you will simple techniques to:
Discover marketing strategies most spa owners miss.
Learn how the six dimensions of wealth affect your bottom line.
Increase profits and double your productivity.
Learn how to increase revenue and take more time off.
We invite you to join industry Game Changer and leader Maxine Drake at an upcoming Abundant Esthetician Workshop:
Get started on your path to creating the successful business you deserve!
Bonus! Sign up for a Florida skin care business workshop and get a
FREE 30-minute phone consultation call with Maxine Drake.
Maxine’s personal promise to her coaching clients is that after working with Maxine or completing any courses within The Esthetician Business Academy, you will see results, and that you’ll be able to “Find our Fee” in your business… or your coaching is FREE.
Whether it is in terms of more time, a better team or more money … if you are making a good-faith effort and doing the required work assigned to you; you attend all live monthly calls and agreed-upon events and workshops and you complete all of your committed decisions and homework assignments on agreed-upon dates … and you are STILL not satisfied or seeing results by the 12th week, she will coach you FREE until you do … no questions asked!
P.S. You do not want to miss out on this workshop! The Abundant Esthetician workshop is for skin care professionals that want to grow their business and are hungry to learn and take action. Sign up TODAY if you are ready to increase your income and elevate your business. https://maxinedrake.com/events/
We believe that learning is the #1 most important factor to an esthetician’s success in life and business. We invite you to learn and grow with us to see that The Results are Clear.©